Mon 24th April – Mon 17th July
Half term from Mon 29th May – Sun 4th June
30 mins : £46
45 mins : £55
1 hour : £63
Junior package (8-) : £225
Inter package (9-12) : £300
Senior package (13+) : £375
- Payment can be made termly in the first 4 weeks of term or split into 2 half termly payments when paid in the first 2 weeks of each half term after this a 10% surcharge will apply.
- Weekly payments of £4.25, £5.00 and £5.75 may be made by new students for the first 4 weeks, after this the balance of the term is due. Continued use of weekly payments can only occur by special arrangement with the principal & on the condition that missed lessons are paid for.
- Our packages allow students to attend as many age and ability appropriate theatre school classes as they wish excluding non stage right classes (in italics) and any exam practices, competition classes or private lessons. (With package students on average taking 10-13 classes a week this works out at roughly £1.50 to £2.25 a class)
- Please note that any returned cheques will incur a surcharge.
- We do not accept cheques for less than £10.