We believe that training for 16-18 year olds should be as accessible as possible. Students do not have to pay to study for their A Levels so why should Performing Arts training be different?
Our course is government funded. Many Level 3 courses will give you the bare minimum contact hours OR if they advertise huge amounts of contact hours then they come with a hefty fee.
You will not find another course that offers the contact hours we do, in facilities like ours with the calibre of teachers we have for practically nothing, FACT!
The only costs involved are as follows –
- £150 paid 3 times per year at the beginning of each term.
- Uniform – This is kept to black and should be items that most dancers already have in their dance wardrobes. S R College branded Hoodie and Tshirt order forms are sent out in our welcome packs.
- Costumes – We ask for a minimal contribution towards costumes for our Christmas and Summer Showcases.
- School Trips – Occasional Theatre Trips and Careers Conventions.
- Optional Costs.
- Private Singing Lessons – These can be booked with any of our singing teachers and are very reasonably priced.
- Training and Entrance for Graded Examinations.
- Training and Entrance for Teaching Qualifications.